View Single Post
Old 15-04-2015, 13:39   #1594
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
I wont quote the post but thanks a lot, i'll have a go this weekend.

I bought a wireless mouse and keyboard for my samsung TV but appear to have mislaid the dongle! Could i use a standard USB mouse or won't it recognise it as there wouldn't be any drivers?

I have the last 3 apps on my phone so i'll look forward to having them on there. At the minute the firetv is upstairs in the bedroom but i think it'll get upgraded to the main TV.

I installed XBMC on my laptop but i'm having some problems finding my way around it, it seems to be luck when i finally find channels that i've installed on it.

I'm sure i'll be back for some help when i actually install it all.

Thanks again
I can't discuss xbmc addons here but all i'll say is look for metalkettle repo and install that there is a good guide to addons here https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/xbmc/ you will also find lots of help and advice.
A usb mouse will work on firetv yes as most usb mice are just plug and play my cheap £2.99 one of ebay works on mine.