View Single Post
Old 31-03-2015, 13:53   #1466
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Is it worth dropping Plus Net for BT Broadband to save a fiver, or is it still cheaper to stay as you are?

Even if you didn't use the BT mobile, it still works out cheaper!
If BT didn't block torrent sites and allowed me to use my own router it might be, but Plusnet do not block torrents and they also allow me to use my own router too.
It would work out around about the same with the fiver discount.
Plus still got 12 months left on my plusnet contract lol.

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

As promised a quick update the Android emulator i'm testing is Andys running on vm oracle on windows 7 home premium so far i have had btsport, itvplayer, 4od (all4), skygo, fxnow, demand5, bbciplayer, xfinitygo, skysports app, various games too many to list, canal+ app, discovery, nbcsportsextra working on it i've got more to play with such as showbox not sure if i'm allowed to discuss that one though but i have a few more legiment ones to play with later on today.