View Single Post
Old 31-03-2015, 12:58   #9487
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
It's nice to have the kidney clinic on my side

I was trying to sort out my hepatitis b vaccine toady so I can start dialysis but the GP wanted to charge me £90.

A quick call to them from the hospital and it's all sorted
Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
That's shocking £90.00 for something you need. Well done to your kidney clinic dilli for sorting that out for you. (Shame on your GP) but I suppose they are just following their practice rules albeit shameful for wanting to charge someone who is in need of this vaccine.

This has now made me wonder if I will get charged for the injections my youngest will need for his school trip to China, I think I will inquire about that.
My GP Practice only charges for what they class as elective vaccinations. So anything linked to a condition be that, in their words 'age or illness' is free but things such as holiday vaccinations they charge for.

My happy thought for to-day is that even though, following his blackout, John may have his driving license revoked for quite some time the motor insurance policy can stay in his name and I can take over as main driver and not lose all the No Claims we have built up. So another bonus of being old, free vaccinations and being able to use Saga. .... .. I think it's bonus.