View Single Post
Old 17-03-2015, 19:10   #5623
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
Ok I admit it, I watch the Claire balding show and not ashamed to say I like it. There you go, What's wrong with BBC showing for the reasons they expressed? They get a show that probably cost BT more to make then they are buying rights so it's another filler in their schedule at value to tax payer rather than making their own similar one. Some would say Claire balding is one of their own so makes transition to be shown on BBC more palatable
There's nothing wrong with it, but let's not dress it up either. It's not innovative, it's desperate.

It's also worth considering the fact that licence fee payers don't do so in order to see their money prop up the offerings of private companies, just as BT Sport subscribers don't expect to see the content they pay a premium to watch end up fta the following day.