View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 14:23   #5510
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Totally agree. BT's best bet would probably be a rise from £3.50pm to £4.50pm in the amount VM pays it for each XL customer to access BT Sport.
I think they should make it so those who want BT sport pay and those that don’t do not. If i don’t watch BT sport why should i be made to pay for it by adding it to the price of the XL pack. When they added it the other year the xl pack increased to cover the addition of BT sport. The way they did it meant you don’t get a choice

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote