View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:32   #725
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Those come as no shock then. I have a feeling the one from Newport (the above story) will have a similar ethnic name too.
I notice the link I gave has a link at the bottom to this story:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...harged-8463396

I guess the cases may be linked, he's not one of the 20 out of 31 that have appeared in court so far.

Quote:
Bahmani Ahmadi appeared at Newcastle Crown Court on Friday accused of 22 offences, including transporting girls around the UK for sexual exploitation
Quote:
He will be brought to court on Friday February 13 for a plea and case management hearing.

The offences were alleged to have happened in Newcastle, some in Walker in the east end of the city.
I wonder if those with liberal tendencies will eventually spot a trend