View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 12:34   #1304
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
This is a good thing and will help with one of OLD BOY's (justified) complaints

Also, OLD BOY, if you watch the day after the broadcast, there are no adverts. Well, except for Sky Atlantic shows; they have an Atlantic promo in the middle of the show. They must think Sky Atlantic viewers are a bit thick and need to be reminded what channel the show is on! Fortunately it only lasts a few seconds
Thanks for that, Passingbat. Unfortunately, I watch TV as and when I can, so scheduled broadcasts are not really good for me. As such, even Catch Up, with its 7 day lifetime, is of limited use to my family.

If Sky added material for up to a year (with a clear 'view by' date), I would be sorely tempted to get a Now TV box.