View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 15:30   #714
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Meanwhile back in Rotherham:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31130750

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ailures-report

Another massive failure 'on Labour's watch' to add to the appalling N. Staffs. scandal. They just love to bang on about how the NHS is safe in their hands and that child welfare is a top priority but these events paint a rather different picture. Truly shocking!
In Wales the NHS and Child Welfare are very strict.

My Neice who is now 14 has a rare condition that causes one side of her body to grow faster than the other. When she was a baby one of her legs fractured by itself because of this the Police and Social Services were called and my sister had both kids removed until a doctor stated quite clearly it wasnt through any sort of abuse.

Since then she has had 3 operations to slow down the growth and each time social services because she is still under 16 and have been involved in the past has to be made aware of whats going on by the hospital.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote