Thread: TiVo Possible fault
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 17:00   #8
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Possible fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcimedes View Post
I have just done the same as you and get the same result. But is that the correct action? My wishlist only looked for HD programmes and the series link was on the HD channel. As these are different resolutions I think it should record both. I need to lookup what TiVo help says about it if I can find where the help is.
Whether it's right or wrong is arguable, but it is working as designed
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote