View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014, 12:36   #5188
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
What makes Game of Thrones any different from say Breaking Bad on Netflix ? Last time I looked I could only watch Breaking Bad through a subscription with Netflix the only other option is paying for the DVD or purchasing a digital copy from the likes of iTunes.
Well of course there is no difference if Breaking Bad is exclusive to Netflix. I'm not saying it's ok for Netflix to have an exclusivity arrangement but Sky can't!

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
You don't need to. But you should be allowed to..
So you are quite happy with the status quo and the fact that Virgin Media cannot show Sky Atlantic? That's a strange position for you to take, surely?

Unless, of course, you don't want Sky Atlantic or you are happy for Sky to decide who gets what in relation to Sky Sports channels!

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2escape View Post
The sooner they just offer legal streaming the better. I subscribe to SS and get BT with the package I am on and most weekends my team on TV. I know if I wanted I could get the match with 3 clicks from the search. The burying the head in the sand approach cant continue for much longer and hopefully this investigation will give them kick in the bum to do something about it. Watching "TV" on the virgin box for me and my family is now at the level of just watching IMACGMOOH and live football. They need to get with the times now.
Agreed, we must get some common sense into this.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote