View Single Post
Old 22-10-2014, 18:38   #1
Jumping
Inactive

Jumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of lightJumping is a glorious beacon of light
House move - only partial service on street

Hello there folks,

We have just put a bid on a house just round the corner from where I live at the moment, so thought there wouldn't be any problems getting my virgin service moved to this property. Could even see the wee CATV covers up the street so never thought I wouldn't be able to get Virgin....

Now putting the new address in virgin checker and the house number I need is missing there are lower numbers and higher numbers so thought must be some problems with their checker so sent a request to clarify and got a call back earlier today and the chap told me yeah when it was put in our cables didn't go that far up the street bla bla. I asked about the houses further up the same street that can get it and it again yeah there are some that is missing....

I asked can you sort that out and he was like we are expanding services but we can't fix it for you.

So sorry for that long post to get to my question for you guys...is there anyway to get this "fixed" I mean its not like a huge distance from the last house that can get it so its not like a whole street needing dug up and cabinets built etc....

Or is there an email to use to get in touch with someone high up in virgin that could fix this?

At least I can get FTTC at the new house but would prefer to keep my virgin service.

Thanks!
Jumping is offline   Reply With Quote