View Single Post
Old 19-09-2014, 17:30   #219
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

'Fixed' the 6.4mm laminated glass in my new porch. Finally bit the bullet, measured up, had the stuff cut and did the fitting myself using neutral cure, low modulus silicone. Quite pleased with the results, especially after a great tip I was given to finish the silicone neatly by using a misting spray to moisten the surrounding area before removing the excess silicone. It's like everything though, if I did the job again I'd do quite a few things differently.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote