View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 23:22   #1878
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post

I thought the debate was good tonight. All three No'ers were far better than Darling and pretty much destroyed the guessers.
I'm guessing that you were watching it through NO tinted glasses because I'm not so sure they destroyed the guessers.

I've encountered quite a few people who intended voting No who have changed their minds recently. I'm beginning to have a rethink myself. The misinformation and the scaremongering from Better Together is making me re-examine the misinformation and the scaremongering of the Yes campaign.

I'm now on the fence. Heid says Naw, heart says Aye.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote