View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 21:50   #1871
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
If no wins the next referendum should be rest of the UK asked if we still want Scotland in the union. SNP has succeeded in one regard they have created greater hostility towards Scotland which I'm pretty sure they intended to create the grounds for independence in the future.
I fear you're right. Life with the Scots in the UK will increasingly become like TFL and Bob Crowe - a constant source of unreasonable irritation.

The longer this has gone on, the more people I talk to say let them get on with it. I think it's a pity but it's their choice and I believe they'll soon start to regret it once Bravemouth has been exposed to them for the one trick pony he is. There'll be no going back from this if it happens.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote