View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 16:48   #996
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
if you look I added some grammar it is quite simple to understand
Those that commit abuse on others got a kick out of it. The empowered feeling they feel would push them on in life. Like for example some like to look good, they take care of themselves which gives them confidence. That then has a baring when pushing on in life. I'm not talking of others in on it or knowing of this abuse. I'm talking of those that have actually committed the abuse and how its had a baring on their life. They felt empowered by ******** on people. Those people shat on should be able to claim like you agree so by reaching a certain level or holding down a level of status by by ******** on people is related to the income received in that position they held.

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Sometimes they almost have it written in their 'riders' that they're provided with attractive assistants. When they're on such a power trip they are going to feel untouchable especially if as was rumoured with Jimmy Saville they've got powerful people in their pocket.
weak powerful people.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote