View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 22:53   #1429
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I am confused.

Alex Salmond stated in a BBC interview today that

However, an independent site, What Scotland Thinks, states that the latest average on the poll of polls, that the average scores of the last month's polls are Yes on 43% and No on 57%.

And in the previous month, the average was 43% And this was the best sequence so far.

So how can it be 45%, if the the last couple of months were the best so far, and they were 43%?
I'd be interested to know what the poll of polls average is, when polls commissioned by any political party or campaigning organisation are excluded. I'm thinking particularly of the Panelbase polls commissioned by nationalists with their dodgy leading questions and their thoroughly compromised sample base, but for balance I'd be quite happy to see any Better Together polls excluded also.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote