View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 21:54   #1428
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Salmond has no shame at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he simply made it up (although the SNP probably have a way of measuring the polls that let him make that claim without outright lying).

The polls have stalled for now. I hope they give way to drop below 40%, ideally 35%, by September. I wouldn't rule out Salmond making even more ridiculous claims of a Utopia in the Summer. I think he might just think 'screw it' and announce a 'oil dividend' of £500 or more to each citizen if Scotland goes it alone. Wouldn't put it past him.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote