View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 21:15   #1229
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Really,its like I've said consistently on here for months and months,up here in Scotland its much easier to know what will happen on September 18th despite the nonsense I've seen on here, nobody down south ever dreamed it would happen,but dreams will be our reality.
Hahahaha.... you still 100% believe that YeSNP will win.

I don't see how the CBI are helping the Yes party when the article states they are backing the pro union....

Also ........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-27101266

Quote:
Glasgow and Aberdeen universities have become the latest organisations to quit the CBI.
It comes after the business lobby group registered with the Electoral Commission as a backer of the pro-Union campaign in the Scottish independence referendum debate.

Glasgow University said it had to resign its membership in order to "maintain impartiality".
Aberdeen University said it would be inappropriate to continue as a member.

BBC Scotland understands Edinburgh University has also left the CBI (Confederation of British Industry).