View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 21:20   #1197
Mr Banana

Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
You keep saying,like a parrot,SNP won't win,we will win,we were complete outsiders this time last year,16/1,I saw William Hill gives odds of 2/1 last week,mark my words, we are on our way.
Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

You mention forums that you frequent but it looks like a place where football hooligans hide.

To be quite frank Jimi if it wasn't for other people I know in Scotland I really wish you would get your way and then you could all celebrate in your own mire that you created.

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

[QUOTE=Top banana;35690438]Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

You mention forums that you frequent but it looks like a place where football hooligans hide.

To be quite frank Jimi if it wasn't for other people I know in Scotland I really wish you would get your way and then you could all celebrate in your own mire that you created.

And by the way, we aren't idiots down South as you say.