View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:48   #1892
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Technix over on Digital Spy has posted this "Not really new channels but I've been told Sky Sports 3, 4 and F1 in HD maybe arriving soon on VM. As always wait for an official press release for confirmation."
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...postcount=1230

Now that VM has a substantial number of HD channels there's less benefit in Sky witholding these channels as the "who's got more HD channels" debate seems to have fizzled out. Offering them in HD via VM may get more Sky Sports subscribers in total.
Technix over th years has been pretty good so I doubt they would of posted without some legs, notwithstanding the usual caveates.

I for one would be extremely delighted, especially as I didnt realise the masters is purely on skysporst 3, too long VM has missed out on Golf in HD as it usually confined to 3 & 4 in coverage and considering the £7 charge given it did seem unfair that only 1& 2 was provided in HD (if you were a sole Skysports subscriber not movies)