View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:49   #395
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I really think its pretty crap that we cant get some of these shows, without having to go to the trouble of buying another frigging box, and subscribing to something like unblockus!
When you consider how little Netflix costs, how little a SmartDNS costs and how much content you have with that combination i personally think it's great.

If boxes like the WDTV weren't multifunctional i might get a bit miffed at their cost but considering you would have to pay similar for the functions it has other than Netflix I don't.

There are some free DNS that you can use if you spend some time googling. I've tested a few in the past and they were adequate enough if you don't mind the occasional resolution drop when watching something but ended up using Unblock-US for it's ease of use and consistency.

In an ideal world licensing wouldn't get in the way but it does, and it's really not much hassle to get around it.