View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 13:13   #451
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeninferno View Post
You didn't just state you didn't enjoy it - you said it was absolute garbage.

That is why I asked "in comparison to what?"

I can't stand period dramas like Downton Abbey for example but I can see the effort that has gone into making it, its popular and seems to have won awards.

"absolute garbage" infers its on a par with This Morning or Big Brother or My Big Fat blah blah blah.
Of course there's many people out there who love the shows you've listed however I personally agree with you about those , it's all personal preference.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote