View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 23:40   #1766
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad_2002 View Post
Just out of interest, I have been having issues with my one over the past 2 weeks.

The most annoying issue is that I have the sound going via hdmi to my onkyo amp. If I leave the xbox in the menu for 5 mins or so, the screen goes dim. When I go to resume using the xbox, the sound effects are gone and its all cracking noises and even in menu music in games is just crazy noises.

When I restart the xbox, its fine. It just annoying having to reset it 4 times a night now lol.

Any else had anything similar?
I actually had something similar (if not the same) when connected to my Onkyo amp. I got this when I turned on the 5.1 Audio BETA option in the settings (can't remember where as I'm not at my xbox but try in Audio Settings). I had to turn this option off to have the sound function normally.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote