View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 15:05   #272
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterLyn View Post
Not sure if this question has been asked before but everytime I go to watch Netflix it comes up as being locked and I have to press the OK button and then put my PIN number in, even though I have the parental lock off so that for other viewing on my TIVO box I don't have to put the PIN in. Am I doing something wrong or is this just how it works? On my smart TV I don't have to do anything

Lyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
It's the same with me Lyn, everytime i want to watch something on Netflix i have to put in my PIN.
Have you checked that Netflix is specifically unlocked in parental controls? There is a separate entry for Netflix in apps and games and I think when Netflix was added it may have defaulted to locked. May be worth a check?