View Single Post
Old 16-01-2014, 22:07   #419
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
It does not lead to discussion though, does it? It just descends into farce. We all know a number of people want SA (I am not fussed myself) but what serious discussion can we have about?

I can only think of one direction a discussion would go and it would be something like this:-

Poster #1 - "Anyone know if SA is gonna launch on VM"

Various posters reply - "Nope, not heard a thing"

Dave would of course chime in with - "It's never coming" ( - sorry Dave) and that would be the end of discussion in my eyes.

The only other avenue for discussion regarding SA would be its content, which many people will now know is now available on other legitimate websites, some less legitimate websites or via the DNS foreign Netflix hook-up thingy.

I have no problem with SA being mentioned, and any possible rumoured launch dates (I like the speculation) as long people don't waste pages arguing over it. These last few pages have not been a discussion about SA though.
No one needs to define or be concerned about the form any discussion will take. Those who are interested in the post can read it and respond if they are interested in it and those who aren't can just skip past the post.

A couple of people telling other people what 'they' thought was appropriate to post is what caused this discussion. They should just concern themselves with their own posts and skip ones that don't interest them.