View Single Post
Old 14-01-2014, 23:25   #4327
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikbreaks View Post

Inidentally had he read past the first sentence in the article proving him wrong he would have seen.... "The law was already in force in Scotland."
Who said anything about the attack occurring in Scotland?

Quote:
Now clearly this couldn't have been done from a home internet connection as they simply don't have the available bandwidth so that leave him either running a botnet or far more likely using an employers kit for illicit purposes.
A 20Mbps upload on BT Infinity is plenty to ping flood any Virgin Media line, and, before the double-speed upgrades was enough to simply flood flood the downstream on most connections too.

Quote:
If it's the former he may even have attracted the attention of the NSA who maybe even now have a black helicopter hovering over his bedsit and an orange jumpsuit and latex gloves ready and waiting...
As if the NSA would have any jurisdiction here.

More importantly, as if the NSA would take anything I said on an internet forum seriously.

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
kwikbreaks: Do yourself a favour and stop now, qasdfdsaq will argue semantics until you're blue in the face (See previous page).
Why do you care if I'm right, wrong, or just arguing semantics? I'm just any old random idiot on the internet, nobody's forcing you to care about my opinion.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote