View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 09:40   #266
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I think reality tv is slowly dying to be honest. X factor and big brother would dominate proceedings a few years back. Now it's not the case. I think it'll still slowly die a slow death for a few more years and then go missing in a few years.
Personally i think that's just people being bored with those particular shows, Simon Cowel has been pumping out the same show for 13 years beginning with Pop Idol. Big Brother, it was inevitable that people would eventually get bored of watching a bunch of twits lie around a house.

Other shows seem to still be pulling the viewers in, The Voice had 8.4 million the other night, I'm a celebrity and Britain's got Talent still get massive viewing figures etc.