View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 19:46   #4155
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I think BT are playing a clever game, and it would be advisable not to underestimate them. If customers view them as 'customer orientated/friendly' (which Sky certainly are not), this could win them a lot of loyalty.

This could be the strategy that restores BT's reputation.
First off Im not getting into who'll win what , frankly I couldn't careless if I'm honest , if its BT I'll switch supplier that's the beauty of choice however have you actually read what you put ? BT sell games to other channels , so their going to pay billions for football and then sell it to other channels I'm afraid that's complete fantasyland , the only games you'll see free are the few champions league ones which were part of the deal with UEFA in my opinion.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote