View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 19:11   #406
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
That's what more and more people are starting to think , for many traditional pay TV is fast becoming a luxury they can live without. If your ok with waiting longer for shows to appear the streaming options offer decent value for money , especially if you already have a recordable terrestrial box.
Yes, I think the Sky Movies channels will be seen more and more as an expensive option against the likes of Netflix, and I would also say that if Sky 1, Sky Living and yes, Sky Atlantic do not come up with better content soon, they will find their audience share slipping away.

I think the only way these channels will survive in the long term is if they improve content and/or reduce prices. Both of these potential solutions require a complete change of attitude by Sky.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote