View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 00:53   #133
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh View Post
Anybody using Netflix's Android app to control Netflix on their TiVo?

Choosing a show to watch from the Android app when the TiVo isn't already in the Netflix app it seems to regularly timeout before the TiVo app starts. Hitting pause on the remote on the lockscreen also failed to work last week then pressing it again from the notification bar caused my TiVo to completely lock up so it wouldn't even respond to a power-off reset and I had to pull the plug. It then did three reboot cycles before it came back again...
Not had this issue myself yet. Am hoping it does not effect me. Probably should probably give VM a call!

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Is one set of subtitles there because it's translating the Spanish dialogue, and the other because you've turned subtitles on in Netflix?
There is no difference in colour between the Swedish or Danish languages in "The Bridge".

Hopefully they are just testing new and improved subtitles, the Android app is using only pure white subtitles now.