View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 17:48   #649
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

I hope Gary that you are not having a dig at PCSO's as l support them to the hilt.
Also Osem, l was self employed for nearly three years and hounded by the taxman, so in the end l packed it in and went on the dole for six weeks.

I was banned for two months from unemployment benefit and put on Income Support.

I depended on that so much, the thing that annoyed me was when l was in the employment office, an Indian guy was telling his friends on how to cheat the system in FULL VIEW of workers there and not one done anything about it.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote