View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 17:37   #1185
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You are incorrect. "Murder" is the killing of one human by another, contrary to common law. The term does not, and has never, applied to the killing of any animal by a human.
So how do we look at " killing an animal for sport and enjoyment " thats what fox hunting is all about. They chase a defenseless animal to the point it can not run any further. They set a pack of dogs on it and get a perverse sense of enjoyment and maybe even a little bit of a lift somewhere from watching that killing. Having then ripped that defenseless animal to pieces they then pat each other on the back for having killed a defenseless animal, then smear the blood of that animal on the faces of any children they allowed to watch that killing of a defenseless animal, and all this in the name of SPORT .

Its getting to the point but not just yet where i will start to post links to the websites and videos showing the hunt members jumping and down, shouting obscenities at any anti hunt supporters nearby whilst also laughing at them as they carry out the killing of these defenseless animals. I think those people who have not seen what these animals who call themselves human do as they kill need to see it.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote