Thread: Challenge Cup
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2013, 06:51   #15
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Challenge Cup

So are you pie fans going to watch the your team in your bye this afternoon have you already booked your tickets for Wembley ?

Its a joke that the BBC and the RFL have put this game on in the Saturday afternoon slot. We are trying to get the game of rugby league out to the masses and they put what will be a complete walk over on. If they really wanted to advertise the game better they should have played the Warrington V Hull game on the Saturday because at least in that game they would have seen a real fight between 2 teams that still want to win. The broncos will be out of the game in the first half with a totally embarrassing score line that i predict will be at least 30 - 0 at that point and so will i feel the tv viewers.

So for anyone who wanted to dip there toe in the Rugby league world, i suggest you watch the game on Sunday night for a better idea of what the game is about Its on BBC2 HD at 18.00

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote