View Single Post
Old 25-07-2013, 07:26   #439
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
You may want to read the rest of the first link ,it says nothing about the system being scrapped .it says the I.T is outdated and don't forget it is being rolled out over 4years and is already working in some areas
Also it says the following

Quote:
The announcement also laid out plans for the next phase of rollout, which will see another two job centres in the north-west added to the pilot this month. It will then be rolled out to another six job centres from October (Hammersmith, Rugby, Inverness, Harrogate, Bath, Shotton).

“Today we’ve announced the next stage of delivery for Universal Credit, following the successful start of the early roll out in April,” said Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith.

“I am pleased to say that while we press ahead with delivery, we are also ensuring that we have the best long-term approach in place for this transformative benefit.”

He added: “I’m determined to get this right and will not follow the old ways of governing – launching with a big bang and having to clear up the mess afterwards. I will bring in this radical reform safely, and I’m committed to doing it by 2017 and to budget.”

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote