View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 12:46   #2302
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I think you have to take into account the numerious other sports that Sky cover when considering costs it is not soley about football. As my avatar shows I am a bigger fan of the NFL than of the EPL, I also enjoy golf and International Rugby. So for me Sky represents good value. During the summer I will be watching Eurosport and the their great covereage of Le tour. For me Eurosport is a major reason to take xl tv.
Yup (except grid iron doesn't do much for me)

I love football, and get sky for that. But if that was all they had, i'm not sure I would get ti. But add in all the other sports, it becomes value. Or to be precise, value to me.
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote