View Single Post
Old 22-06-2013, 14:01   #2111
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
We've seen Virgin come on leaps and bounds in the past 12 months adding many of the missing HD channels, with a couple rumored to arrive next week. The only provider that seems to withhold HD channels from Virgin is SKY. Other HD channels missing are either part owned by SKY, or have an exclusive deal with SKY. I see no reason why BT would withhold the HD versions of the channels from Virgin. I can see Virgin customers having to pay an extra sub to get the HD channels though, just like BT and SKY customers will have to do.
I don't see any issue with with holding channels, why should sky provide the channels unless it is in their interest.

Everyone has a choice to get sky.

that is like saying it is wrong for Virgin to hold back broadband to sky customers..they don't..you want virgin broadband..you buy from virgin
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote