View Single Post
Old 28-05-2013, 18:07   #11
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Did someone at VM jump the gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I am happy that Virgin holds out until the very last second..to get the best deal. Even if it takes until xmas, they should stand firm
because your contract's up at Christmas? ha

Seriously, it's not good for their customers to be left hanging on as surely there will be many who doubt it will arrive who will then switch.

On the subject of switching, though, I have to question the Virgin Media Customer service lady who went through various things trying to prevent us from cancelling.

She said that Sky have been cancelling people's offers after 1 month and would not honour our contractual offer price.

She said that Sky increase the prices without telling the customers. (It was raised to the lady that in June 2011, we signed up for £99 per month which has since increased by £15.55 in just 24 months.)

It seems bad practise to me to be issuing what appear to be libellous lies.

But I don't doubt that they're all as bad as each other.
coulsontom is offline   Reply With Quote