View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013, 18:44   #6060
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

This isn't going to be for everyone but as some will know I've been through turbulent times in the past 12 months. In amongst my spiritual beliefs I like to supplement them with motivational thoughts.

There used to be a WWF (as it was) wrestler called The Ultimate Warrior. His character was a total nut-job and in reality he's just about the same. Anyway he posts motivational videos about surviving life in general, fitness workouts and his unique perspective on life. One of his most well-known quotes is "You must show no mercy…nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you…for your greatness will silence them all. Always believe".

It's often misunderstood (you kind of need to know his persona to realise he's not really telling you to have 'no mercy' - he only means that towards those who deliberately try to hold you down) but it's a good line. All he wants is for you to fully realise the potential of your greatness (he refuses to believe all humans can be anything other than 'great'). Anyway I won't link to them directly as they often contain F-bombs but just do a YouTube search for 'Warrior's Injection of Wisdom' if ever you're feeling down, intimidated or need a shot of motivation about something. He has a number of videos on there.

As I said, it won't be for everyone and the guy is a stark raving lunatic - which he confirms himself - and it's this intensity that motivates his fans.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote