View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 21:19   #25
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: SKY employees friends and family codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Glad you are getting it in time for Christmas - a good result for your family, and your wallet....
Thanks Hugh. The crazy thing is I had no intention of moving. We recently bought a 3D TV and have watched all the 3D content on Virgin. I was a little down when the ITV HD channels didn't arrive on Virgin, and it all turned out to be false information. The final straw was the 3rd price increase within 10 months and my wife remembering out the blue her cousin works for SKY.

Whilst the deal only lasts for 12 months, I've been assured that if I play the leaving to go to Virgin card this time next year I should be able to re-contract for another 12 months with the first 6 remaining at around half price.

I'm currently getting my Mum and Dad onto this deal too. Told my colleagues at work, one of them bought a code from EBay last night for £20.00 and used it today during his lunch break. The price increases from Virgin have been a real blessing in disguise.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote