View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 13:02   #1160
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Apologies for flying off the handle above. It did look like a spoiler for The Rock.

I agree it was a weak PPV. And to be honest I'm not all that stoked about this new faction. It's been done to death. When was the last time a heel faction really got over? Nexus failed so they tried to inject a bit of life in to it by bringing in Punk. That died a death. In fact the last decent heel stable was Evolution but they ended up suffering from the "too cool to be heels" syndrome.

I'm guessing Shield will have the attitude of "we were held back, we were too good for NXT" etc. Still not excited for it.

The whole Survivor Series concept has been stale for years IMO. What I'd like to see is possibly 2 title defences and the other 2/3 matches is tradition SS elimination but the survivors of all the matches meet in a final bout of survivors. They did that back in 1990 with Hogan and Warrior as the sole winners and I can't understand why they don't go back to it. That would make the PPV stand out in the way HIAC, TLC or MITB do.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote