View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 20:35   #32
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Direct Debit Theft

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post

If the factual errors you have posted are anything to go by then it is a very good job you no longer work in the call center ,and i'll thank you to refrain from commenting on my job choice ,you know nothing of my skills ,experience or circumstances so do not ever attempt to insult me in that way again
It is a very good job that we no longer have to go down main street to the corral then for a builder/jobber as well, as you clearly have no idea that an Indemnity Claim is instantly back into your account the difference is I know more about banking than you can fit in your 10 gallon hat.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote