View Single Post
Old 26-10-2012, 20:26   #1337
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
ok smarty pants i want one like VM's
So move house

Being that I watch most of my content time shifted I've never really had an issue as both tuners are available for recording whilst I catch up with my shows off the HDD , I find the Sky+ app useful as it allows me to look for repeat airings of shows plus with catchup available its even less of an issue although I do have a second recordable box if needed. I see your point though more tuners is always preferable.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote