View Single Post
Old 19-10-2012, 13:50   #310
bombsy
Inactive

bombsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I have a job interview tomorrow with virgin media for a cable guy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by londontech View Post
Hi. Im also a tech for kellys- have been for year and a half, and i do a mix of 1 man and 2 man crew jobs by myself in the london area. I also complete work to spec and QC auditors are constantly checking your work. I work long days, and the work can be tough so you gotta be prepared to work hard and to strict deadlines. The money can be good, and i enjoy the job and you can sometimes do a 6/7 hour day and earn £90/100 but you could work a 14hr day and earn £30... it depends on construction problems/ people not being in etc. however, 9 times out of 10 your wages arent calculated properly anyway and it can be a real slog to try and re-gain what your owed. Just keep an eye on them and you should be fine. if you get past the first three months you'll be ok.
Hello,

For the past 2 years I was working as a Virgin security staff in Top Roof Gardens in London, also 6 months ago I successfully completed MSc in Mobile and personal communication from Kings College London. I would be honored to switch the departments and join the Virgin engineering team.
Could you please forward this email to the right person who is dealing with engineering department or replay to me with any advice from your side, many thanks.

bombsy is offline   Reply With Quote