View Single Post
Old 14-10-2012, 12:35   #1298
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
You worry too much mate , I can't see it being an issue at all , I'm thinking of upgrading one of my Sky+HD boxes to the 2TB when my contracts due in the new year.
Yeah, I'm planning on doing the same for when the Shared planner feature does launch. I need to order a couple of the £10 wifi adapters as well so that I'm all prepared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Your issue will be time..to watch them all..and space to save because you can't watch it all
Too true mate! It's better to have too many things to watch than not enough though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
There must be a limit, because it has to store them in a finite memory. But the limit is probably so high it's not worth worrying about.
You're no doubt right Spiderplant but that makes DirecTV's marketing of their HD, 5 Tuner DVR all the more puzzling...
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote