View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:03   #109
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
re: Operation Yewtree

I said this, based upon a discussion on LBC radio "Remember the case where two PCSO's left a child to drown as it would have "breached health and safety regulations" for them to enter the water?"

I also recall that they said action had been taken against the two PCSO's.

Then Derek said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Except that's not what happened. When the PCSO's arrived the child was submerged, out of sight, and no one could tell them where they were last seen. In those circumstances I wouldn't wade into water in the hope I'd stumble across a body.
Then The Daddy said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Didn't the first proper policeman on the scene wade straight in and fish him out, tbh if I ever found myself in that situation I'd hope I do the same as him, not sure I could live with myself or look at my own children if I'd done nothing.
So, either they all relate to different incidents, or the incidents have all got mixed up!

---------- Post added at 06:03 ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And when his star waned he had his charity work to fall back on, as one hack said when he approached him on the allegations "do you want to be responsible for stoke Mandeville not getting their new scanner"
So, we have total manipulation, control and domination- all traits of a typical paedophile.

Achieved through bullying (a friend who worked with him in the radio industry said he was arrogant and bad tempered), threats of legal action (he is said to have threatened or actually sued people often), guilt trips (Stoke Mandeville scanner) and actual or perceived threats to damage BBC careers.

His charity work may have been either a distraction or a desire to get close to vulnerable children eg those with illnesses or without parents.

There has been an allegation that he molested a sick girl and a poster on this thread has said that Barnardos told staff not to leave him alone with boy scouts.

I know we are all innocent until proven guilty (and a deceased person can't be found guilty in a court of law), no matter how man allegations are made against us.

However, on this occasion, unless the UK is suffering from mass hysteria, I now think that, with all the different people coming forward, from all walks of life and from different times, that there must surely be something in it.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote