View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:06   #89
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I can totally understand where your coming from- but, sadly, that's the society we've become. Remember the case where two PCSO's left a child to drown as it would have "breached health and safety regulations" for them to enter the water?
Except that's not what happened. When the PCSO's arrived the child was submerged, out of sight, and no one could tell them where they were last seen. In those circumstances I wouldn't wade into water in the hope I'd stumble across a body.

Anyway back from rumour control it's clear there have been stories circulating about jimmy saville for years, the main story for me isn't what did or didn't happen but rather did the BBC kill a previous enquiry and if so who and why decided to do that.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote