View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 20:04   #441
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

The information about you was provided by John East. He stated that no member of the CWU based at Albert Dock was called "Peter".
I have decided a to post an edited version of the email sent by John East today to all ex employees that were affected by the closure and who are still part of the union due to the ongoing legal aspect of the closure.

Of course it has been heavily edited as the is no way that I am going to provide ammunition for someone like you but this is proof enough of how incorrect you have been once again.
Quote:
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 2:23 PM
Subject: Communication Workers Union v
REDACTED.

Hi all.

I last wrote to you on REDACTED to say we were expecting information from Virgin and Adecco by mid REDACTED.

Well it finally arrived last REDACTED and it took REDACTED of us to photocopy the entire bundle so that our legal adviser and myself could have copies. We are now going through the bundle to see what we can discover from it.

REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

Yours,

John East
AssistantSecretary (T&FS)
Tel: REDACTED
Mobile: REDACTED
email: REDACTED