View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 20:02   #440
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I have watched your behaviour towards VM employees who you felt gave you less respect than you deserved, on this forum and DigitalSpy, over many years. I have seen the response of many VM employees towards you on that forum and this one and read their opinions on the subject (as I recall, your brief appointment as a 'forum host' at DigitalSpy went down like a lead balloon).

For you to hope or expect any VM employee to take you into their personal confidence would, in my opinion, require such a complete lack of awareness of how others have reacted towards you in the past, as to be delusional.

It seems to me that either you have significant management contacts in VM, and think nothing of using them to try to put pressure on VM staff who frequent this forum (and DigitalSpy), or you don't, in which case who knows what strange game you're playing. Either way, I can't think of one single reason why any employee of VM (or any other individual, for that matter) should place their trust or confidence in an anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Does that expand it sufficiently for you?
Yes, your post now has more substance and can now be considered.

I am aware that there is a Richard Coulter on Digital Spy. Why the foregone conclusion that we are one and the same people? How many people do you think are called 'Chris' on the internet?

I believe that Forum Hosts on DS were a temporary experiment. Management decided not to continue the scheme when it came to it's natural end.

It has already been explained, and reassurances have been given, that my question is not ominous or anything to worry about.

I don't think that going through life being so suspicious and cynical of others, can be healthy at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
If there is a case ongoing between the Union and Virginmedia and if that case ends up with the lawyers, then surely having a thread open here could prejudice that case if the wrong information is posted or is commented on.
That is a fair comment and a possibility, which is why I accept that people may not wish to comment on the subject at all, or would prefer to communicate via PM or email.

No-one is under any obligation to answer my question, but there is no need for the negative, snide and stirring attitude that I have witnessed from the usual few.

If anybody can and wishes to answer my question in public or in private, please do so. If you do not have the information asked for, or do not wish to discuss it, for any reason, it's perfectly fine to refrain from doing so.

It really is that simple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Now that shows how wrong you are as oddly I received an email from him today updating me with regards the tribunal.

No he is not lying but you are lying about him keeping you updated especially that no one named Peter is or was a member of the CWU, oddly enough my union card is in my pocket.

As per my previous post anyone could have taken a job at Swansea as it was part of the agreement and no one who went down was headhunted.

The staff with qualifications went either to higher paid rival companies or as already stated were transferred to Knowsley or Wythenshawe, the staff who went to Swansea were the ones who thought the could not get a job up here but all their colleagues proved otherwise.

So who were the smart ones the ones who went to Swansea about 10 of them or the hundreds that got similar or better jobs in the Northwest, the is only one answer the hundreds who never moved in a panic.

Everyone on here just believes that you like to stir things up but when you are obviously posting about details you have absolutely no idea about it just shows you as being a fool with delusions of grandeur.

Oh how wrong you are as I received my bonus every month which is a performance related based payment as per most companies nowadays.
As previously explained, Mr East has stated to me that nobody by your name was a member of the CWU at Albert Dock. If you dispute this, contact him yourself.

Either way, do not call me a liar or a fool, as that is your domain.

All staff did what suited both what they had to offer and fitted their personal circumstances best- that is not in dispute.

VM aims to be a modern, customer focussed company, whose staff are polite, respectful, friendly and helpful.

Your attitude towards other people would have been in conflict with this, so, don't be bitter towards VM, as everything has turned out for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I was under the impression that this forum had a rule that you were not allowed to slag anyone off.

Therefore this certain 'Richard' has now broken that rule, and therefore should be expelled from this forum.

I am fully aware of free speech but when members start slagging off the good members of this forum, then action should be taken.
I do not believe that the Cableforum Team need your input in order to do their job correctly, however, if there was a specific rule regarding "slagging off", there would be a certain few individuals who follow me round the boards to try and stir things up that would have had action taken against them.

In any case, I believe that your time would be better spent considering whether your attitude towards the VM employees, who recently visited your home, was entirely appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well said Arthur

Here's a suggestion, lets ALL no longer reply to ANY thread created by Richard in ANY way.
Excellent idea, only can you also put me on ignore as you said you would last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
Just put him on ignore and be done with it.
Indeed-that's what any sensible person would do-but they like to have their puerile drama first