View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:02   #430
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

I can confirm that I have had direct contact with John East regarding the subject under discussion. I have no interest in whether you believe this or not.
Some how I doubt that otherwise you would not be digging for information on here would you as he would have told you all that you need to know.

Quote:
I can also confirm that nobody by the name of "Peter" was registered as a member of the CWU when Albert Dock was open.
Clueless as usual I bet you think the was only one Peter employed at the Albert Dock, words fail me over your crass ignorance.

Quote:
You were not the only "member" affected by the closure.
The are no other members of this forum who were affected by the closure so again that shows how little you know about the membership of this forum as I would know anyone that was a member here from the Albert Dock.

Quote:
As you will be aware, some ex Albert Dock staff were head hunted.
No one was headhunted as they chose to go and if you knew who went and how good an agent they were then you would not have assumed they were headhunted, anyone could have had a job down there as that was part of the closure agreement.

The more knowledgeable members of staff either went to other similar companies locally for a much higher salary or they were offered jobs within the company either in Knowsley or Wythenshawe.