View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 19:26   #811
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Pirate Bay is blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7 View Post
Having come back to this thread after a long break I find it interesting that so many people would seem to feel I would be in the right if I broke into their homes and stole their property. Taking something that isn't yours is THEFT in my book and there is no justification to prove otherwise.

The pirate bay does not host any of the files that can be found via there links, links that can be found on other sites which includes for instance stuff found on google

They wanted to attack a target they felt they could shut down and who did not have the money to defend themselves. What they did in fact was fail spectacularly and drive even more traffic to the pirate bay. I can search now on google and find lots and lots of links that do exactly what the pirate bay does. Here's a question WHY have they not taken Google to court for hosting torrent links ????

MONEY would be the answer and that's something Google has in abundance to pay for very very good lawyers, lawyers that would ensure that google would win but not before there is a lot of money spent on the court case. The movie industry will not take on anyone they feel they might lose against because they don't have the balls

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote